Friday, December 3, 2010

Oh, Rain.

Something I've known for a while but I've never said it out loud.

-Originality is out the window and uniqueness blows-

A cruel fact of life when you're trying to be an "artist" or something like it. Whatever the hell that means. If it even means anything now a days. Photographers, Painters, Musicians, Sculptors, you name it. Nothing is original. But what did we think was going to happen? Somewhere along the line things are bound to ad up and show up once, twice, maybe even 500 times. It sucks. But it's reality. It's a fad. It's a fashion. We are overpopulated and we are all individuals....all of us....individuals. I am an Individual, you are, she is, he is. Just like everybody else*

Copyright.
(F#cking band names)

Even this opinion has been written up, by none other than Jeremy Clarkson, I believe. [And/Or several other people who know how to spell and work the internet]


Like this photo...


This is MY photo, not my concept, not my choice of black and white, no no, (this here was even given to me to do, yes) This is a replica of a photograph taken by a very talented man that goes by the name of Dean Rogers, go check out some of his work at bluntlondon.co.uk

So now like millions of others I have pissed and moaned [a tad degrading] myself on a blog - which these things are usually used for....right? Anywho, just like the others let me leave you with a nice message you can tell your mom. Nothing might be original or unique - except you.


-haha, you should see your face-


No honestly, nothing is, but there is space for us to improve everything and anything. Doesn't matter what it is, you know try and better everything! Because if you don't at least try that, how else are you going to spend your days? Reading this blog and criticize the idiot that wrote it? Ag shame. Die arme meisie.


Now go out my minions, go and set the skyline on fire, pee your name in the snow, make a figurine, give somebody a haircut, whatever, just enjoy yourself.

Trademark.
(F#cking Band Names)

Hooray for boobies.


PS. Thanks to everybody who is actually reading this blog, YOU_ARE_AWESOME. From South Africa to Slovenia, United Kingdom*, USA, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Canada, Netherland, China, back and beyond. I owe you a photo or 1500 more, just out of appreciation.

Oh yeah and one of my albums got featured on http://www.onesmallseed.net/ - If you want to see it just go there or click HERE for a little more.

Lovely. Mooi ry baai.

No comments:

Post a Comment